Skin diseases are common and people may suffer from different types of skin diseases due to different causes. Skin is the outermost part of our body. Any internal illness is reflected outside over the skin. Skin is the largest organ of our body. It is difficult to find the right treatment for skin diseases. In conventional system there is no treatment or permanent cure for various skin diseases. Natural remedies provide quick relief from skin diseases. Natural remedies are useful and safe. One may take natural remedies for skin diseases for longer periods of time to get good results. Natural remedies provide permanent cure for skin diseases. There are different types of skin diseases and disorders that may be treated by herbal remedies. Skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis, acne, dermatitis, and leucoderma are common and several people are affected by these diseases all over the globe. Skin protects our internal organs from injury. It is important to take proper care of the skin. There are large numbers of over the counter creams and other external application ointments available in the market for treating skin diseases. External ointments give relief from superficial symptoms of skin diseases and disorders. To get proper treatment, internal remedy is required to boost up the immune system.
Causes of skin diseases
The cause of different skin disease may be different. Common causes of skin problems are:
- Microorganisms such as virus, bacteria, and fungi may be responsible for producing skin diseases. These microorganisms produce inflammatory diseases of the skin.
- Excessive sun exposure is responsible for producing skin cancer. Harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun may cause damage to the skin cells and can cause cancer of the skin.
- Melanin hormone is responsible for giving colour to our skin. When there is deficiency of this hormone, it results in a disease called as leucoderma or vitiligo. Some women suffer from dark pigmentation of the skin due to over secretion of the melanin hormone during pregnancy.
- Some skin diseases are hereditary and may be carried by genes from parents to offspring. Genes are also responsible for causing certain skin diseases.
- Some people may suffer from allergic reactions due to overmedication. People who are sensitive to any chemicals should not take medications without getting a prescription from a physician.
- Insect bites may also result in serious skin problems. In sensitive people, insect bites may lead to severe skin symptoms such as itching, redness and burning of the skin.
- Diaper rash is a common skin problem that occurs in infants due to irritation of the skin with wet diaper. It may result in severe redness and itching of the skin.
Symptoms of skin diseases
Skin problems may come up with common symptoms. Some skin diseases have common signs and symptoms described below:
- Skin may be irritated in many skin problems. Irritation may occur all over the body. It is a common symptom of all skin diseases.
- Itching is another symptom of skin diseases. Itching may occur all over the body with redness and burning of the affected parts.
- Affected skin becomes red and there are dark patches on the affected areas of the skin. It is most common symptom of skin diseases such as in dermatitis and urticaria.
- Itching of the skin may be accompanied by burning. Burning of the skin occurs due to excessive itching of the skin.
Herbal treatment for skin problems
There are large numbers of herbal skin remedies. Divya Arogyavardhani vati is an excellent remedy for blood purification. It helps in the treatment of skin diseases naturally. This herbal remedy may be taken every day to boost up the immune system. It is also an excellent remedy for liver disorder. In some cases skin diseases may result due to liver disorder. It not only helps in blood purification but also enhances the body immunity to prevent the recurrent signs and symptoms of skin diseases. Divya Arogyavardhani vati may be taken regularly to enhance the body immunity and to prevent skin diseases. It is a useful natural remedy for all types of skin diseases.
Divya Arogyavardhani vati may be taken by people of any age. It is very useful for the treatment of acne and pimples in young individuals. It works naturally and helps to get rid of skin diseases by doing blood purification. Skin diseases are common in people having liver disorder. Divya Arogyavardhani vati is an excellent remedy for people suffering from liver disorder. It is a traditional remedy that has been used for the treatment of skin diseases and disorders. Regular intake of this herbal remedy provides long lasting results without producing any negative effects on any other parts of the body.
The dosage of Arogyavardhini Vati varies from 250 mg to 1000 grams twice or thrice a day. The maximum dosage of Arogyavardhini Vati should not exceed from 3 grams a day.
|Minimum Effective Dosage||125 mg *|
|Moderate Therapeutic Dosage (Adults)||250 mg to 500 mg *|
|Moderate Therapeutic Dosage (Children)||125 mg to 250 mg *|
|Maximum Possible Dosage||1000 mg **|
* Twice a day ** Thrice a day
Author – ramdevmedicine.com and ayurtimes.com
Please click on the link below for further information –